Tuesday, October 19, 2010

[Another] Home Sweet Home - Jones Bay


My fourth semester here on Nevis has proven to be equally as eventful as the previous, starting from the day I returned after break. As mentioned before, I moved out of the "Sweet Sunset" home in Fern Hill, and was staying at Nelson Springs with my friend Jamie for the time being. Well, a few weeks ago, my roommate and I found a new place to live. We lucked out in finding an affordable house that happens to have about 100 feet of private beach-front with a great view of St. Kitts. Have a look for yourself

[click to enlarge]

Front of house, and garage

Back of house

Sun room / screened in porch

My study spot

Porch

Another look at the porch

Looking across the back yard

Not a bad view from the porch

Private beach entrance in the back yard

A little chunk of our paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment