Monday, June 21, 2010

4,500 miles in 6 days


After having just taken my genetics mid-term, I am now trying to decide whether or not the weekend trip home was worth while. Okay, who am I kidding -- of course it was worth it! Ten years down the road I won't remember what I got on this exam, but there's no way I'll ever forget my best friend Kenny (and his beautiful wife Kristi)'s wedding. I managed to traverse 4,500 miles over 6 days, which consisted of 3 full travel days, and 3 days in Michigan. It was tiring, stressful at times, and without a doubt it set me back quite a bit with my studies -- but if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't think twice. I was honored with the opportunity to stand up for Kenny as part of his wedding party, so I wasn't able to take pictures during the ceremony -- but I did manage to get a few on the party bus after the wedding, and a few at the reception as well.


Post-Wedding Party Bus

Katie and I holding down the back of the bus

Bride and Groom

Quick stop at the beach

My baby sister and me

Scottyboy

Taking a quick break from the dance floor

Hangin out with Phil and Nate

Me and Drewwer

Another break from the dance floor for a drink with Drew and Mary

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment